Arequipa Chili River Rafting offers Class II, III and IV Rapids which require no prior experience. Chili river itself is found just a few minutes from Arequipa city, between the Chachani and Misti Volcanoes, and waters the city’s fertile surrounding valley.
Arequipa Chili River Rafting Schedule Tour
Chili River Rafting departure at 8:00 and 11AM, in the afternoon Chili River Rafting starts at 2PM.
Arequipa Rafting Tour Itinerary:
Rafting in Arequipa starts at 8AM, 11AM or 2PM, at this time you will be pick up by the tour guide, then we will drive to Charcani a places located at 25 minutes from Arequipa city.
At this point the River specialist tour guide will provides the equipment and safety rules for spending a nice time in the Chili River without risks.
We will run a 6 kms. around 1:15 minutes in the white Chili Rafting with rapids II – IV. The tour takes around 3 hours surrounded by the beautiful Chilina Valley. Return to the hotel.
- English Speaking Guide
- Self-bailing rafts up to 4 & 6 people
- Hi-flotation life-jacket
- Helmet and wetsuit
- Safety kayakers
- Water and Snacks
What to Carry:
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun
- Insect repellent
Rain Season in Arequipa:
From December to March Chili River turns dangerous because of the river water level. Please contact Perou Voyage Team for asking about departures during the rain season.
|8:00 AM – 11:00AM and 2:00PM||Chili River Rafting||$28 Dollars Per Person|
Arequipa Fun Facts:
- The volcanos that rise behind Arequipa are more than just a beautiful
- Like Machu Picchu, Arequipa’s historic center has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its beauty and cultural value
- Arequipa’s Plaza de Armas is considered as one of the prettiest plazas in entire Peru
- The food in Arequipa is some of the best in South America
- The “white city” has beautiful bridges, Puente Bolognesi is close to the main square
- Because of its weather and friendliness of its people, Arequipa is a great place to learn spanish
- For the adrenaline lovers, the Chili River offer half day fun river rafting