Arequipa Chili River Rafting offers Class II, III and IV Rapids which require no prior experience. Chili river itself is found just a few minutes from Arequipa between the Chachani and Misti Volcanoes, and waters the city’s fertile surrounding valley.
Perfect for outdoor lovers, rafting on the Arequipa Chili River is an adventure activity in Arequipa, ideal for people with no previous experience required.
Departs daily, three times a day (rafting is not available during the rainy season in Arequipa). Hotel pickup is included as well as professional rafting guides and quality equipment.
During the rainyseason (Dec-March) the river increase, for this reason Chili river becomes dangerous for rafting lovers.
Chili River Rafting departure at 8:00 and 11AM, in the afternoon Chili River Rafting starts at 2PM.
Rafting in Arequipa starts at 8AM, 11AM or 2PM, at this time you will be pick up by the tour guide, then we will drive to the Chilina Valley in Charcani a place located at 25 minutes from Arequipa city.
At this point the River specialist tour guide will provides the equipment and safety rules for spending a nice time in the Chili River without risks.
We will run a 6 kms. around 1:15 minutes in the white Chili Rafting with rapids II – IV. The tour takes around 3 hours surrounded by the beautiful Chilina Valley. Return to the hotel.
- English Speaking Guide
- Self-bailing rafts up to 4 u0026amp; 6 people
- Hi-flotation life-jacket
- Helmet and wetsuit
- Safety kayakers
- Water and Snacks
What to Carry:
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun
- Insect repellent
Rain Season in Arequipa:
Arequipa Chili river rafting runs From December to March as Chili River turns dangerous because of the river water level. Please contact Perou Voyage Team for asking about departures during the rain season.
|8:00 AM – 11:00AM and 2:00PM||Chili River Rafting||$28 Dollars Per Person|
Arequipa Fun Facts:
- The volcanos that rise behind Arequipa are more than just a beautiful
- Like Machu Picchu, Arequipa’s historic center has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its beauty and cultural value
- Arequipa’s Plaza de Armas is considered as one of the prettiest plazas in entire Peru
- The food in Arequipa is some of the best in South America
- The “white city” has beautiful bridges, Puente Bolognesi is close to the main square
- Because of its weather and friendliness of its people, Arequipa is a great place to learn spanish
- For the adrenaline lovers, the Chili River offer half day fun river rafting
You might be interested on: