Colca full day tour is the ideal option for enjoy the condors flight and the Canyon in just one day.
Full day tour leaving from Arequipa or Chivay with no trekking involved.
If you want to visit Colca Canyon and Cruz del Condor viewpoint, one option is taking the group service and the another option which is the best one is Colca Canyon private tour.
As a private service you can decide the pick up time, adding hiking activities on the full day tour.
One Day Tours to Colca Canyon takes you to discover the second deepest canyon in the world.
✅One Day Bus Tour From Arequipa to Colca Canyon
One day Colca Canyon tour is the ideal trip for travelers with no time. This Tour starts at 2:30 AM and includes english speaking guided stops in Colca Canyon viewpoints. a day tour from Arequipa allows to discover one of the most famous natural wonders.
Private Full day tour of Colca Canyon includes hiking activities and the visit to Tapay view point.
It takes 3 hours by tourist bus to arrive to Chivay, across the high Andean plateau, reaching a high point of 4800 meters at the “Mirador de los Volcanes,” which offers fine views of several volcanoes that soar to more than 6,000 meters.
✅Colca Full Day Tour Itinerary:
Day 1: Arequipa – Pampa Cañahuas – Patapampa (4850M) – Chivay – Cruz Del Condor Viewpoint
Pick up at 2:30 AM from the Arequipa hotel by the tour guide, the tour begins with the directly travel to the first and most important town of the canyon: Chivay (3 hours by tourist transportation).
At 6AM you will be in Chivay (3600m) an andean town located on the left side of the Colca Canyon; surrounded by agriculture fields.
After the breakfast in Chivay, we will leave to the Cruz del Condor view point; in route we will found the beautifull Yanque town with the witite dancer’s, the terraces and the different natural view points : Antahuilque and the Choquetico Tombs,
Arrival to The Cruz del Condor for watching the Andean Condor (Vulture Gryphus).
Return to Chivay, visiting Maca (where is possible to observe a nice colonial church from XVI century, next to this town is possible to see people dedicated to work the terraces.
We will arrive to Chivay and visit to the hot springs La Calera, where you can enjoy the thermo medicinal pools and spend a relaxing time in the hot springs and return to Chivay for having lunch and leave back to Arequipa city.
Along the way we will visit the highest point between the Colca Canyon and Arequipa: Patapampa (4800m), from this place we can see the volcanic mountain range: The Ampato volcano where was founded “Juanita”.
We drive to Toqrapampa, where we can see small lagoons with Andean birds. We will continue to the Pampa Cañahuas National Park, where we will be able to see Lamas, Alpagas and vicugnas.
Arrive to Arequipa at 5PM, transfer to the hotel and end of the tour.
Colca Canyon Full Day Tour Includes
- English-Speaking tour guide
- Tourist bus Arequipa to Colca Canyon
- Colca Canyon Entrance Fee
- Meals: 1 breakfast – 1 buffet lunch
- Entrance fee La Calera thermal water
Full Day Tour From Arequipa to Colca Canyon Not Includes
Colca One Day Tour Price
|Daily departures||Colca Canyon Full Day Tour||
$70 American Dollars
Private Vip Service (private transportation and guide)
2 participants $175 USD per person
✅Colca Canyon Private Driver (car) and Tour Guide:
- For travellers booking Private Colca 1 Day tour is available a hike for 1 hour from Cruz del Condor to Cruz del Cura view point; along this Hike travelers will admire the natural view points.
- Visit to Tapay view point, from where is possible to watch the condor’s flight and Chila’s mountain range. This is not a tourist lookout.
- Finally Colca Canyon Private Day Tour service also allows you to choice the pick up time from your hotel in Arequipa (between: 3:15 to 4AM).
✅Day Trip from Arequipa to Colca:
Perou Voyage offers One Day Tour from Arequipa ending in Puno city. After lunch time, our tour guide will embark you to Puno.
Tourist bus Chivay to Puno offers an english speaking guided service on board, along the way the bus stops in: Patapampa (natural mountain range view point, located at 4900MASL) and Lagunillas (birdwatching). Arrive to Puno at 7:30PM and drop off to the hotel. The extra for the bus Chivay – Puno is $40 dollars per person.
✅Day Trip From Chivay – Cruz del Condor – Arequipa:
Day Trip from Chivay to Arequipa passing by Cruz del Condor view point is available. the pick up time is from your hotel or hostel located in Chivay or Yanque between: 6:15 to 6:30AM.
Colca Full Day Tour finishes at 5:30PM in Arequipa city and includes drop off to your hotel.
How to get to Colca Canyon:
The Colca Canyon is located at 3 hours by private tourist transportation from Arequipa city and at 4 hours by local bus.
The best way to get there is to book a tour or trekking activity. Please contact Perou Voyage If you are looking for information on private car and driver from Arequipa to Colca Canyon.
What to Bring:
For the Colca Full Day Tour, you just need to carry an small backpack with:
- Warm Jacket
- Hat or cap
- Peruvian currency
Did You Know?
- Colca Canyon is the number one attraction in Arequipa, Peru.
- Peru’s Colca Canyon is officially one of the world’s deepest canyons. The deepest one is Cotahuasi, which is located in Arequipa region.
Colca Canyon Fun Facts:
- Colca Canyon is more than twice as deep as the Grand Canyon
- The Canyon is home of a great variety of flora and fauna
- The Condor can be seen at “Cruz Del Condor” and “Tapay” viewing point
- Other notable bird species present in the Colca include the giant hummingbird
- The Valley is a wonderful and colourful andean valley with small towns with andean terraces on the both side of the Canyon
- The valley is at its most beautiful in April and May, when the fields are green and the mountains snow-capped.
- ✅One Day Bus Tour From Arequipa to Colca Canyon
- ✅Colca Full Day Tour Itinerary:
- Colca Canyon Full Day Tour Includes
- Full Day Tour From Arequipa to Colca Canyon Not Includes
- Colca One Day Tour Price
- ✅Colca Canyon Private Driver (car) and Tour Guide:
- ✅Day Trip from Arequipa to Colca:
- ✅Day Trip From Chivay – Cruz del Condor – Arequipa:
- How to get to Colca Canyon:
- What to Bring:
- Colca Canyon Fun Facts: