Coporaque 2 Day Vivencial Tour offers a trip to discover Coporaque town which has the valley’s oldest church and offers splendiferous views of the canyon covered in terraced fields.
Duration: 2 Days/1 Night
Service Available: Private guide/car
Coporaque is a cute, chill town about two hour’s hike from Yanque town. People are relaxed and friendly and you are never more than a five minute walk from a great view of the valley.
This is a good town to stay in if you want to experience the Colca Valley surrounded by locals, rather than tourists places.
Coporaque 2 Day Vivencial Tour Itinerary:
Day 1: Arequipa – Pampa Cañahuas – Patapampa – Coporaque – Salliwa
In the morning pick up from the hotel in Arequipa and departure to Coporaque, visits to the main touristical places in route like: Pampa Cañahuas National Park, Patahuasi, Patapampa.
Arrive to Coporaque and accommodation in a family house.
Typical lunch and visit to the Collagua Princess house and the Uyo Uyo ruins. Relaxing afternoon in the Salliwa thermal pools.
Return to Coporaque, dinner and time for sharing with the host family.
Day 2: Coporaque – Cruz del Condor – Chivay – Arequipa
Very early on the second day we will have breakfast made with fresh, natural food from the region.
Then departure to Mirador Cruz del Condor for watching condors and the Colca Canyon
On the way back, we will make several stops in the small villages, of the Colca Valley. We arrive to Chivay for having lunch and then return to Arequipa by bus in the afternoon, transfer to the hotel.
- English-Speaking guide
- Private transportation
- 01 Night accommodation in a family house
- Entrance Fee to the Colca Valley and Yanquehot springs
- 1 breakfast – 2 lunches – 1 dinner
- Soft and alcoholic drinks
- Breakfast on the first day
Schedule u0026amp; Cost
Coporaque Vivencial Tour
|Private Service (Private transportation and guide)
$280 USD each
What to Bring
- Small backpack 40lt
- Rain jacket or poncho (December to april)
- Strong comfortable and waterproof footwear
- One complete change of clothing
- Sweater and jacket (something warm)
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun
- Sun block (sun protection cream)
- Swimsuit for the hot spring