Bus Chivay Cusco, departures 3 times per week, and includes an english speaking guide on board. Enjoy the experience of traveling by tourist bus along the Peruvian Andes from the Colca Canyon to Cuzco.
Important: We can leave any day of the week, we only need 2 passengers.
Bus From Colca Canyon to Cusco
- Bus Chivay Cusco Departures: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Departure time and place: At 06:30 hrs. from Chivay Main Square.
Arrival time and place: At 4PM “Avenue, 28th July” (next to the Mormons church).
Bus Chivay (Colca Canyon) to Cusco Itinerary
Our trip begins at 6:30AM, heading towards the upper part of the Colca Valley, we will pass through traditional villages such as Tuti and Sibayo, we will make a stop for watching the impressive Callalli castles (rock formations that look like medieval castles formed by the erosion by water and wind).
Later, we will pass near the “Condoroma dam”, at this point we will be at 4737 MASL, continuing our way to Cusco, we will stop at the “langui lagoon”, a magnificent natural mirror with a length of 25 km.
In the final part of the trip, we will stop in Sicuani for having lunch (not included). Arrive to Cusco at 4PM.
Bus Colca Canyon to Cusco Includes:
- Transport Colca Canyon to Cusco
- English/Spanish speaking guide
- Pick up from the hotel in Chivay (ask for the additional price for hotels located in Yanque)
- Drop off to the hotel in Cusco (If the hotel is located in Cusco downtown)
Price Per Person: $75 Dollars